In his presentation to shareholders at the company’s Annual Shareholder Meeting last Thursday, MicroVision’s President and CEO Alexander Tokman emphasized key drivers that will enable pico projection in the future and discussed why MicroVision’s unique technology is suited to a universe of applications.
Shareholder Voting Results
MicroVision, Inc. shareholders elected each of the nominees to the Board of Directors for annual terms by majority of votes cast:
- Richard A. Cowell, Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
- Slade Gorton, Of Counsel, K&L Gates LLP
- Jeanette Horan, Chief Information Officer, IBM
- Perry Mulligan, Senior Vice President, Operations, QLogic
- Brian Turner, former Chief Financial Officer, Coinstar, Inc.
- Alexander Tokman, President and CEO, Microvision, Inc.
Shareholders approved the compensation of the company’s executive officers and voted in favor of holding an advisory vote on executive compensation every three years.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC as MicroVision’s independent registered public accounting firm.