MicroVision’s MEMS-based Consumer 3D LiDAR delivers low latency and high-fidelity spatial awareness to AI-embedded hardware and applications. This 3D sensing engine enables new product offerings in indoor home automation, augmenting reality in smart displays and in room sensing and navigation to name a few applications. This 3D sensing engine delivers instantaneous depth data and thereby the ability to build contextual maps of spaces and acquire localization information of tracked objects. This engine offers outstanding performance and a compact design for its combination of throughput, latency and range.
Get to know this product. View the Product Brief to see key features and specifications.
What is this product and how does it work? See it in action by watching our videos.
- 1/22/19 – CES 2019 Wrap Up: MicroVision Unveils Technology for AI Connected Devices
- 1/9/19 – CES 2019 Update for MicroVision
- 12/28/18 – MEMS Based Consumer LiDAR Engine
Read the latest press releases to see what is happening with this product.
- 2/28/19 – MicroVision to Ship the Explorer Edition of its MEMS-based 3D Consumer LiDAR
- 12/28/18 – MicroVision to Exhibit Interactive Display and Consumer LiDAR at CES 2019
Want to learn more?
Contact Us today.