- Personal Data
We handle the following types of personal data when voluntarily submitted by you:
- Contact information such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address.
- Payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
- Job Applications: Information about your education, age, work and military history, citizenship or legal work eligibility status, and other information relevant to specific jobs for which you wish to apply.
We may automatically collect the following information, through cookies (technology that reads and writes data on your browser) or similar technology, when you visit our website:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the type of Internet browser you use, the IP address of your computer, the date and time you access the Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you link to our Website.
- Use of Personal Data
The specific uses of information we collect will depend on factors including the nature of the information, the purpose and context of the collection, and applicable law. Uses include:
- Responding to your inquiry, considering your request, evaluating your job application or filling your order.
- Sending you promotional materials from us or our third-party associates unless you opt out of receiving such materials.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements.
- Maintaining our IT systems with infrastructure backups and testing.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business in other ways, including through analysis and research.
- Sharing of Personal Data
How we share personal data collected in a particular situation will depend on factors including the nature of the personal data, the purpose and context of the collection, and applicable law. Subject to such factors, we may share personal data categories described above for the purposes described above as described below.
- We may disclose personal data about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities under appropriate circumstances, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the health and safety of any person, to prevent harm or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We may share personal data with companies that assist us with the use and disclosure of personal data described in this policy. Examples include suppliers, payroll and management administration companies, data backup companies, email service providers and technical support providers.
- International Transfers of Personal Data
The recipients of the personal data disclosures described in the “How we share your personal data” section above may be located in the United States or elsewhere in the world. Privacy laws in these countries may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence, and your government may or may not deem such protections adequate.
- Legal Basis for Handling your Personal Information
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
- Meet our contractual obligations to our customers or take steps at customers’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them.
- Consent: Where required by applicable law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data based on your implied or express consent.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities such as the following in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Customer service
- Analyzing and improving our business
- Processing job applications
- Managing legal issues
- How Long We Keep Personal Data
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
- Under Age Policy
It is not our intention to collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use this Web site only with the consent of a parent.
- Your Rights and Choices
Individuals in certain jurisdictions have legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them (including, in some cases, in portable form), and to obtain its source, correction, purpose of collection, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. They may also object to our uses or disclosures of personal data, request a restriction on its processing, or withdraw any consent, though such actions typically will not have retroactive effect. They also will not affect our ability to continue processing data in lawful ways.
The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to those rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet, and no electronic data storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the personal information you provide to us either during its transmission or its storage on the servers we use for this Web site.
- How to Contact Us
To exercise your rights under applicable privacy law, to raise a privacy concern, or to make a data-related request, please submit your request at the email address below or contact us at the phone number below. Any requests to exercise your privacy rights or make a data-related request must be in writing and include your name and address and any other information that may identify you. For certain requests, you must also provide a photocopy of your passport or driver’s license so we can verify your identity.
phone at (425)-936-6847.